Hi. I am experiencing pain when I swallow anything. Is this because of tonsils? Pain is near the adam's apple. However there is very little sign of cold. Is this possible if I drink a chilled soft drink? How to treat this?

Hi. I am experiencing pain when I swallow anything. Is th...
Hello From the history provided you have provided you had Hodgkin which is a immune compromised condition which was treated with radiation. So please change your diet Stick to plant based diet mostly and use animal food in minimal amounts only making sure it is grass fed and preferably organic. Your weight is more. So do some exercise daily. Cut down sugar Cut down oil Do not eat any processed food. Stop soft drinks they are all high in sugar and sugar is a fuel for all cancers. Take clean water or make your own veggie juice. Do not buy fruit juice outside It is high in fructose which can cause fatty liver, metabolic syndrome and Diabetes. Do some gargle with warm water and salt do not use cool drinks. If you want specific dietary advice to reduce weight and be healthy and prevent recurrence of your lymphoma take a consult /