My teeth are bleeding whenever I brush, sometimes it is coming occasionally also, problem is from past 4/5 year, I have checked all toothpaste available in market (colgate, pepsodent, close up.) but no result. I can see blood when ever I eat fruits like apple, guava etc on it, or whenever I wash my teeth. Please guide me what to do, if possible please suggest some expert doctors in delhi.

My teeth are bleeding whenever I brush, sometimes it is c...
plz get ur teeth cleaned by a dentist and then your problem will be solved. tell me the area of delhi in which u live, so that I can recommend you to some good dentist of ur area
Get a scaling done soon n get it done on a regular basis like once in 3 months. After one year you will feel the effective difference. One more important thing. Dont get scaling done just in one sitting. Minimum 2 to 3 sittings per scaling.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning or surgical, gum strengthening procedures. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Dear it sign of gum infection. You need proper medication. Cleaning of teeth and followup. Please see a good dentist or you can even check for periodontist in nearby area.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally as plaque, tartar & calculus is the main reason for the gums getting inflamed which leads to gum bleeding. For further details, you may consult me.
Dear bleeding from gums can have numerous causes but the most common cause of the problem is poor/inadequate oral hygiene maintenance. Over a period of time the gum tissues surrounding the tooth get infected and swollen and start bleeding even by the slightest provocation. As is evident from your question you have been concerned about your problem for quite some time now and have on your part tried to cure it by changing tooth pastes. Actually the problem is more related to our faulty and inadequate brushing technique. What you need to do now is to visit a dentist & get a professional dental cleaning done. Once that is done get into the habit of brushing at least twice daily, regular rinsing of mouth and flossing. Pleas take instructions from your dentist for the proper technique to brush and floss. That should keep your gum healthy and you happy. Regards.