I am facing too much bleeding from my gums despite I tried many things like lot of vit c, brushing my teeths every time I take food, maxirich vitamin tabs. & going to many doctors in past five years. Please suggest what I should take to finish this problem,

I am facing too much bleeding from my gums despite I trie...
May be you have the pyorrhea for that you have to get your teeth clean by the dentist and also surgery of the gum if its required. You are welcome to consult for the further diagnosis and treatment.
U should get ur teeth cleaned up,along with medications. u should use gels like metrogyl-Dg for regular massage of gums n use a good mouthwash.Regular dental check up every 3 months should be there!!
Hi, I would advice you to stop taking vit c and other multivitamins as they will not help you at all for gum bleeding. In your age group, a gum disease called periodontitis is more common. It is caused due to excessive plaque and calculus deposition on teeth. I will strongly suggest you to visit a periodontist, get your teeth cleaned and go for advanced treatment of gums to solve your problem permanently. Regards.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical, gum strengthening. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.