I have wisdom teeth. I was touching it daily from 7 months but now it causes pain n swelling on face. Not too much but I feel muscles are locked and bone pain. Anyone told me remove but I dnt agree. Now I start use antibiotic and painkiller. I dnt want remove. What is your best suggestion.

I have wisdom teeth. I was touching it daily from 7 month...
You should get it removed. Wisdom teeth are extra teeth that donot help in chewing, so better to get them extracted.
No other option than extraction.
Hello lybrate-user, thanks for your query. Well have you ever wonder why we call wisdom tooth wisdom, because it comes at age, at which person has gain wisdom. Well you will surprise to know that in most of people this tooth serves no function at all. It's like a vestigial organ just like apendix so if it's causing problem get it removed. It might damage adjacent teeth which will cause you more problem. So get it removed once for all and the best part is unlike other tooth you need not to replace it. It won't effect your jaw structure. Taking antibiotics might develop resistance in your body, so don't misuse drugs as it might harm you in your future life. I hope my suggestion would help you and soon you will get rid of your wisdom teeth. Thanks and regards.