I have black spots as well as pimple on my face and neck. I used scar removal cream for 3 months bur didn't see any changes .What should I do?

I have black spots as well as pimple on my face and neck....
Dear lybrate user avoid facewashes and creams, use gram fluor and turmeric instead, eat more vegetables and whole fruits, drink plenty of water, since pimples depend on many internal factors it needs an internal medicinal treatment for cure Homoeopathic constitutional treatment will cure you permanently
hello Homeopathic treatment for Acne is strongly suggested. It helps in the following ways: • Controls the tendency to have acne (often genetic, in severe cases) • Addresses underlying hormonal disturbance which gives one a proneness to have acne • Reduces excessive oiliness of skin • Reduces acne directly • Controls infection • Controls scar formation • Reduces hyperpigmentation following acne • Controls tendency to scar formation following acne consult me for good result .
hello lybrate user, take homeopathic treatment for pimples and scar. its safe, natural and holistic way of treatment. natural homeopathic medicine strikes at root of problem to ensure complete relief. in Chronic cases, medicine is selected on the basis of thorough details of patient, like medical history, causes, routine, temperament etc..; such well selected medicine gives complete cure without any side effects. Message back for consultation...