My baby is 45 days old, I want to ask after how much minimum time I start giving her other things like cerelac dal water etc, so that I will stop feeding her bcoz I hv to do job.

My baby is 45 days old, I want to ask after how much mini...
well min 6-7 month..till this time only breast feeding...afrer that rice,,dal,,some veggies,boiled potato,egg,,fresh fish,,all the thing u take will be given to ur baby gradually....no artificial food required...remember this thing only breast milk is sufficient for the baby..it is world's best nutrition..keep it in ur mind..soo upto 6-7 month only brst milk nothing else...after that the food ur taking will be given to ur baby gradually..upto 2 yrs old the baby will drink only boiled water..after that normal water..
Six months, then weaning with home food along with continuation of breastfeeding whenever at home. You can give top feeds when you are in office. You can try expressed breast milk collected and stored properly during office hours, carried to home to be used next day at home.
Exclusive breastfeeding up to 6 months of age and nothing else. Afterwards you may start weaning items like suji kheer Dal khichadi etc once in a day to start. But continuing breastfeeding and add top dairy milk.
All babies need to be given breast feed till 6 months ( at last till 4 months ) and then only start on cerelac and home made semi solids, like raggi or mashed banana , rice gruel and so on
Exclusive breast feeding for 6 months ( at least for 4 month). You can expressed your breast milk, keep it in freeze (3-5 C) and use it for next 24 hrs. Therefore, You just expressed your milk in your office, keep it in the freeze, carry in cold pot to your house, it will be used when you r not available. Sometimes, Expressed Breast Milk (EBM) would be inadequate, in that case your baby may need term formula. But try to keep ur baby on exclusive breast feeding. I think it would work for mother who has to join her job before 6 months.