I am 22 years old whenever I am talking sexual things or watching sexual things precum is coming out, how to control the precum can you tell, as it is very disturbing to me/

I am 22 years old whenever I am talking sexual things or ...
What you are noticing is the pre-ejaculation fluid coming out of your penis, which in slang terms is sometimes called pre-cum. When you are feeling romantic, whether talking on the telephone or even just holding hands with your girlfriend, your body doesn't know if those romantic feelings are going to lead to sexual intercourse or not. Obviously it should not until you are married, but your body doesn't know that. All it notices is that your are sexually aroused. homoepathic treatment cures pre cum without side effects. you can Consult me for homoepathic treatment and for further help