Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Dr, I am 72 years old &i am having acute numbness in both my feet. I am diabetic and have undergone hip replacement surgery at fortis hospital about 5 years ago, after a fracture in the femur and surgery which did not give desired result. I developed a limp due to that and walk with shoes adjusting the shortness of one foot. My numbness is increasing gradually & I find it difficult to walk. Kindly suggest remedy if any. Thank you,

Hello, please follow the doctor prescribed medicine. Which controls the diabetics and will not allow you increase. But along with medication, you need to concentrate on food also. Make sure your food must have high protein, fiber and omega-3 nutrition. Its good to have more protein rather than carbohydrates, which converts into glucose and may have a chance to increase the diabetes. What we suggest is the nutrigemoic protein, who certified, with 9 essential amino acids. This will help you cure your diabetics in a year time. But you will definitely have a result, if you can use protein with vitamins and minerals, fiber and omega-3 supplements, also add b complex for feets.