How to reduce dark spot on my face? I have oily type skin. Please suggest any dark spot removal cream.

How to reduce dark spot on my face? I have oily type skin...
Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water. Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.
1.Apply fresh lemon juice with a cotton ball on the affected area ,leave it for 15-20 minutes wash it off with water. Repeat the process twice daily for few months 2.Massage vitamin E oil into affected area for 10 minutes twice daily for few week 3.Mix one tsf of turmeric powder and one tsf of lemon juice. Apply it on affected area, leave it for 20 minutes, rinse it off with water. Continue it daily for few weeks. 4.apply fresh Aloevera gel on affected area before going to bed, leave it over night, rinse it off in the morning. Repeat it daily for few week 5.Consult skin specialist for further advice.
Dear Lybrate user You can use Glyco 6 cream once daily for half an hour. For best results visit a kaya skin clinic near you for peels treatment.