Hi, I am 26 year old guy. Is it safe to go through root canal process I have cavity in my tooth.

Hi, I am 26 year old guy. Is it safe to go through root c...
Yes it is safe.
Root canal is a safe treatment but chose an experienced doctor.
Yes it is safe.
Yes it is safe.
Yes it's better to go for rct.
Off course it's very safe procedure.
Please check if you require only filling or root canal. If the dentist has advised root canal treatment, please do it. Do not avoid treatment. It is extremely safe procedure and done on routine basis. Choose a root canal specialist (endodontist)
Yes root canal treatment is fully safe. Get it done asap from a qualified dental practitioner if you require any.
It is absolutely safe ,there is no harm and best option to save the teeth,so go for it without fear.
Unless your tooth apex is close to mandibular canal (lower teeth) or maxillary sinus (upper teeth) or other complications are present like curved canal etc. Such factors increase the complexity of your root canal treatment. However still root canal treatment is the safest procedure and best yet to save the tooth. Do not be an anxious/stressed patient and let the doctor carry out the procedure peacefully. The xray will give you the answer if root canal treatment is required (cavity close to pulp)
Hello, Ya root canal treatment is safe and required to prevent further damage which leads to removal of the tooth.
Yes its safe, you can come to us or visit a dentist get your tooth examined, xrays hav to be taken & only then v can say treatment is rct or filling.
Yes it is safe. If your cavity is too deep and there is pain root canal is necessary. Other wise simple restoration can be done without root canal.