I have a bad smell coming from my mouth which I can feel. Pls help with solution I brush my teeth and clean my tongue everyday. Sometimes blood comes when I brush my teeth.

I have a bad smell coming from my mouth which I can feel....
Bad smell can be due to poor oral hygiene. Presence of plaque or calculus that is deposite on teeth is main reason. You can go for scaling and polishing of teeth. Follow a good oral hygiene regularly.
U need a professional teeth cleaning. Visit a periodontist.
Hi, bad smell and bleeding while brushing are signs of gum disease which is caused by deposition of calculus on teeth. You need a professional cleaning of teeth. Regards.
Get your teeth clean by the dentist. You can use the tongue cleaner and also the clohex mouth wash 3 times in day. Also make a habit to brush twice in day
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently.