I am a 22 year old male, STD-free. Almost always, there is a period of time after ejaculating (sex or masturbation) that my urinary tract burns. It feels like the burning sensation is located from the middle of the penis to the opening. I've noticed that the intensity of the burn is greater with stronger orgasms than weaker ones. I've also noticed that the burn disappears with time, but it disappears more quickly after I urinate a few times. Each successive urination soothes the burn further and further (feels good to pee).  It is this factor that makes me think the burn is caused by either leftover semen or a mixture of semen and urine that remains in my urinary tract after ejaculation, as if urinating 'rinses/flushes it out and is therefore soothing. How common is this problem in males? Do you think this ^guess is most likely the best explanation? Insights, please.

This is not commonly found symptoms in male. All don't feel this symptoms. If you r doing masturbation stop it for sometimes. Drink more water. Avoid oily spicy n red meat for sometimes. Take few dose of homeopathic medicine you will b problem free.