Sir my eye power is 1.25 both same. I want increase my eye power so tell me any EXERCISE OR TABLET than any FOOD increase my eye power.

Sir my eye power is 1.25 both same. I want increase my ey...
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 24 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. If you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik.
Your power is just -1.25 d which is negligible & you should not worry, there is lots of advantage from this type of power in later life, you may go for contact lens but will never advise you for LASIK Myopic power is inherited from either mother or father side & is basically hereditary in nature ,maximum increase in myopic power takes place between 13 to 21 years in male & between 13 years to 19 years in female because maximum body growth takes place between these periods. There is no direct medicine to check the increase in myopic power but with the help of balanced diet ,green vegetables & seasonal fruits  one can slow the speed in the increase of myopic  power, one can take the help of yoga pranayam, swimming, gym &these things definitely slow the speed of increase in myopic power.