Sir I undergoes Angioplasty on 17-10-2017 since then I take proper diet and medicines. But after 4 month of angioplasty I feel vertigo and unconsciousness. On dated 19-05-2017 I undergoes fainting and unconsciousness stage for few minutes and recover itself. But after two week at 4 AM during sleep I undergoes same condition with sweating. There is no pain at all. Same day at 6 PM same condition with breathlessness. All test like CT Scan X RAY are normal. But Echo shows same evidence of blockage. Is it possible to undergo again angiography. Is it is safe. And condition is critical or not? I am in ICU since 2 May to 7 May My routine Ecg is normal since 3 May. My Blood pressure is always normal. Echo shows LVH WITH LVDD WITH hypokinesia FREQUENT ECTOPIC EF is 36%. This echo report is almost similar to the previous Six month old report but EF is 45% in that report.

Sir I undergoes Angioplasty on 17-10-2017 since then I ta...
Your heart function has reduced from 45 to 36%, and also you have ventricular ectopics, it can either be that you had another heart attack or the stent got block, which has caused heart function to decrease. Also these ectopics indicate that probably you may be intermittently having unstable heart rhythm which explains your giddiness. This is pretty serious, a check angiogram should be done, with a 24 HR holter. Further treatment will be based on the reports of these tests.