Hi doctors, my teeth has some yellowish, and corner teeth and in between has black black, even if I brush inside its not removing, please advice, to remove that how much it will cost, am in Bangalore.

Hi doctors, my teeth has some yellowish, and corner teeth...
Go gor scaling.
Hello. Normal brushing can not remove that. So visit a dentist and do cleaning/scaling. It cost 600-1200. Thank you.
Yellow portions on teeth are hardened food deposits called calculus which you can not remove by simple brushing. The black areas can be due to cavity or caries. In bangalore if you can visit dental colleges like GDC, RV dendal college, vs dental college etc your both problem will be resolved at very cheaper rate. Say within 2000 rupees. THANK YOU.
Removed by bleaching.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user the yellowish black stains present on your teeth are nothing but plaque and calculus deposits on the teeth. By simple procedure of ultra sonic cleaning and polishing of teeth your problem can be fixed. But remember that this procedure has to be repeated every 6 to 8 months to keep the plaque and calculus away.
It seems you need a professional cleaning and polishing visit by an experienced dentist.
You need to go for scaling and cleaning your teeth to dentist, charges may vary from 600 to 2000 according severity.
Hello, You need to get scaling done by the dentist as the plaque cannot be removed manually by any toothbrush.