I have yellow teeth so I wanted to know is there any whitening gel or bleaching or method used for whitening teeth at home.

I have yellow teeth so I wanted to know is there any whit...
Yes there are bleaching at home methods available in the market today. But in office bleaching (I. E. Done in dental clinic) is more effective ). Please consult a dentist before using any home product as precautions have to be taken. Also, correct method for use is to be done for better results.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
You can go for bleaching procedure after scaling and cleaning your teeth.