I have a surgery in my teeth after extraction of last teeth but it have last 4 days I am not eligible to eating food now till I am depending on juice please suggest me.

I have a surgery in my teeth after extraction of last tee...
Apart fro med prescribed use warm salt water gargles five times a day chew on chewing gum
Do warm saline rinses 5-6 times daily for few days.
Pain and swelling post removal of wisdom tooth is normal. Try eating semi solid foods from other side. Practice opening your mouth in front of mirror. At least three fingers should be able to go inside. You can also do warm salt water gargle.
After diimpaction procedure ,for primary healing it will take 4 to 5 days, so do not worry take medicine properly as prescribed by treating surgeon.