I have a problem with my tooth. If I use toothbrush then come blood from my tooth.

U are suffering from pyorrhea. Go for dental check up.
Few advice to stop bleeding gums-- - visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year - use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water to keep the area clean. - avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
U r suffering frm gum infection. But don't stop using brush, otherwise the infection will increase more.Plz get ur teeth cleaned by dentist, along with medications
May be you have the payoria for that you have to get your teeth clean by the dentist and also surgery of the gum if its require.