Hii! Sir I am 27 year old .I am suffering from dissatisfied sex. Sir I have not any bad habits like cigarette or alcohol or any drugs. But while having sex .I don't control of my sperms. I want to stay longer in sex. But within 1 minutes it comes out. And after that I feel so ashamed for this. Sir please give me any best medicine or treatment or any good advice. Plzzz sir.

Hii! Sir I am 27 year old .I am suffering from dissatisfi...
Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration or foreplay. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It has probably affected every man at some point in his life. Most cases of premature ejaculation do not have a clear cause. With sexual experience and age, men often learn to delay orgasm. Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. Consult a psychiatrist Your doctor will discuss your medical and sexual history with you. He or she will do a thorough physical exam. Your doctor may want to talk to your partner also. Premature ejaculation can have many causes. So your doctor may order lab tests to rule out any other medical problem. In many cases premature ejaculation gets better on its own over time. Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. Your doctor may recommend that you and your partner practice certain techniques to help delay ejaculation, as well as medications are there to help. All the best.