Hi doctor, I am 23 years old & I skipped my period. I used to get regular periods. My period was on 28th April (28 days) now its may 4 (34 days). We had an intercourse. Getting symptoms as abdominal pain, too much hungry, hair fall, pimples. Am I pregnant? Please help me.
7 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear lybrate-user! If you had skipped the period. Pls wait for 15 more days to confirm your pregnancy, First confirm your pregnancy by UPT card. 1. Do not get stress for trifles
2. Always be happy
3. Take healthy food
4. Avoid over working and straining your self
Keep urself happy and in rest.
30 years experience
Ask Free Question
symptoms felt has no concern with pregnancy, need home pregnancy test to confirm the exact condition, please, moreover, Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins diluting your blood to establish your flow.
* go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve ,improving haemoglobin level.
* your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to avoid gastritis •TK, Apple,carrots, cheese,milk, banana,papaya, pomegranate, spinach, to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely.
• Tk, Homoeo medicine, being gentle, rapid & safe in administration.
@ Pulsatilla 30-6 pills, thrice.
@ Sepia200 -6 pills at bed time.
* Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs.
•Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion
•Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up.•Tk, care,
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.