I have knee pain for last 4 months when bend my leg. Sometimes it get severe pain. May I know the reason why it caused? I will do squat regularly, but after pain I stopped. Still pain persist.

I have knee pain for last 4 months when bend my leg. Some...
Dear Lybrate user, ice is a common remedy used to alleviate pain and swelling in most instances. Ice can be very effective in relieving the pain, soothing the inflammation and bringing down the swelling in the knee. For best results, you need to place a huge ice pack on your knee in such a way that the entire knee is covered. This is probably why most people use a bag of frozen peas. Alternately, you could also wrap a couple of ice cubes in a towel and apply it on to your knee for around 15 minutes or so. However never apply ice to a particular spot for more than 20 minutes, as it could damage the skin and the nerves in that area. If you want to take homeo treatment then call back privately for more details and proper cure.
Hi reduce your weight first. Use cold application. Regularly do exercise. Consult me after 5 days.