My teeth is in yellow color so please tell me how to change the teeth in white color?

My teeth is in yellow color so please tell me how to chan...
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique.
Teeth is becoming yellow because of fluoridation... Excessive flouride in water may cause yellowish teeth...u have to do bleaching treatment for your teeth for white ing of your teeth...
Hi normally tooth colour varies from white to yellowish white. But if you have stains on teeth surface, bleaching is the option. You can also try this remedy at home. Mix lemon juice and baking soda, rub on stained surface of the tooth and rinse. Repeat this once in a week or mix salt and tooth powder and clean up with it daily. Brush regularly two times daily.
Hi, you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with whitening (bleaching or laser) procedures and / or artificial enamel filling. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.