I am 25 years old male. I have severe issues with my dental condition which is progressively worsening everyday. I can clearly see plaque deposited on the either side of my teeth. Secondly, my dental line has been disoriented ever since from the start, considering the fact ot makes cleaning a tedious process. I can even see gums bruised and cut from the corners which causes pain and discomfort. Apart from it there is a yellowing of teeth which makes my smile redundant. Kindly help.

I am 25 years old male. I have severe issues with my dent...
Consult a dentist and get scaling polishing done than consult a orthodontist you may require braces you may have to loose some teeth to generate space than it will b easy for you to maintain your teeth n life of your teeth will also increase.
Hello, yellow theeth and bleeding gums could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily. Night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Don't worry lybrate-user the problem may be because of improper brushing technique .just get your proper cleaning i.e scaling done n learn the proper technique of brushing from dentist. And start doing warm saline rinses twice a day atleast, you will get relief .else clinically it needs to be checked.
There is tartar / deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned by dentist.
U need to c an othodontist to get your teeth in orientation, visit our clinic for cleaning & ortho treatment.