My molar tooth has been pluck out on 28/4/2017 since then there is an excess swelling and pain there.

My molar tooth has been pluck out on 28/4/2017 since then...
Hello you can do warm salt water rinses for the pain it will give you relief from pain and help to reduce swelling. If the swelling is still there just visit your dentist and get it checked once.
Do warm saline rinses and irrigate that tooth .do it for 7 days after than take a x ray. Of that tooth which is extrated.
You need to visit your dental surgeon soon for evaluation of your problem as it may be post operative complication. There are many reasons of swelling and pain after extraction. They may be related to surgey or post op compliance.
You can apply ice pack on the swelling for 3-4 minutes not more than twice a day. This will decrease swelling. Rinse your mouth with warm saline (salt) water 3-4 times daily after meals. Take the prescribed medicine on time. If pain persists then you should visit the dentist again.