I was prescribed of root canal by doctor today. I have my tooth rotten to flesh and it is giving pain. Will there be pain and injection?

I was prescribed of root canal by doctor today. I have my...
Root canal treatment is done after giving local anesthesia injection. So there is little injection pick. But once injection is given, there will be no pain.
most of the time root canal treatment is painless. Moreover pain during treatment depends on the skill of clinician.
Get root canal treatment done by your dentist. Don't delay too much. It will create more problems in future if not treated in time. No it doesn't pain much during injection. Though injection pain is very much less than the pain you might have to undergo if not treated. Hope this helps.
Yes you wil hav injection for rct, once injections given you wil hav pain relief & rct wil be started.
Yes little bit, but that is the only option for saving your permanent tooth.