I am having ls S1 disk bulge problems if I am having physiotherapist it will cure or not?

Hi, thanks for your query a l 5 - s 1 disc bulge might respond to physical therapy. It cannot be cured completely like before but with precautions and medicine you will feel much better and have a normal life. Please take care not to involve yourself in any activity which might stress your lower back. This will delay recovery and might also cause complications and the pain and discomfort to increase. Avoid doing sudden movement involving lower back and lifting weight more than 5 kg. This will help you recover quickly. For mild pain you should use ointments with muscle relaxant and pain relief. In severe pain plase adk your doctor for oral ner pain reluef medicine and non steroidal anti inflammatory pills. Use of heat pack is also recommended. Regards.