Give me some better treatment to cure yellow teeth Tell me some natural ingredients to make it bright.

Give me some better treatment to cure yellow teeth
Tell m...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoƬd coloured food stuff.
Tell m...
Go for bleaching.
Tell m...
If yellowing of teeth is acquired it can be brighten by professional cleaning polishing and then bleaching. Bleaching can be chemical or non chemical by physical adsorption. In office or at your home. Proper brushing technique will help you to maintain brightness of your teeth longer. Home remedies like lemon juice, baking soda etc is more damaging than long term benefits so I will not suggest it. If the cause of your yellow teeth is intrinsic you can go for veneers which is white material stick over the teeth. THANK YOU.
Tell m...
I am not aware of any natural ingredients, get scaling and cleaning done from a dentist.
Tell m...
hello for yellow teeth you can do baking soda gargles or you can apply strawberry crush to your teeth as a home remedy.
Tell m...
Hello Lybrate-user, here are some home remedies to overcome your yellow teeth. Cucumbers are a good source of fiber for gums and helps remove sugar and chemical debris from the teeth. And, You can take the inside of a banana peel and gently massage your teeth in a circular motion for a surface-level cleanse. Happy smiling.