How I get rid from bad breath pehle to oral thi but ab nose ke through bhi jo breath bahar aati hai usse bhi .I am too sad so please help me.

How I get rid from bad breath pehle to oral thi but ab no...
Generally it may happen in adenoids, unhealthy gums, sinusitis or un hygienic conditions. Chew clove, ginger and small cardamom and consult the doctor if not relieved. You can use Tulsi peppermint mouth wash too.
Your bad breath / yellow teeth may be due to: TARTER: there is a deposition of biofilm on teeth and gum line. When it calcified it called tarter. And the reason of this tarter is lack of oral hygiene / cleaning. That's why it's is recommended to go for a dentist to know your oral hygiene status. Dentist will perform scaling / bleaching depends on your dental condition. Then follow these lifestyle and home remedies for bad breath include: Brush teeth and tongue : brush at least twice a day, but preferably after each meal Clean dentures (if applicable: dentures, bridge, mouth guard - should be cleaned as recommended on a daily basis. Floss: flossing reduces the build-up of food particles and plaque from between the teeth - brushing only cleans around 60% of the surface of the tooth. Avoid dry mouth: drink plenty of water. Avoid alcohol and tobacco, both of which dehydrate the mouth. Diet and lifestyle : avoid onions, garlic, spicy food, tobacco and cigarettes. At the end IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ONE TO EXAMINE ONES TEETH ATLEAST ONCE A YEAR BY A QUALIFIED DENTIST to avoid such (or any other) dental problem.
Hello, bad smell could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily. Night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Go for scaling and chlorhex mouth wash.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water rule out sinusitis.