Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.

7 Doctors Answered
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need artificial enamel filling or root canal treatment. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Hi you have caries. For 1st molar filling will be done and 2nd molar rct is the option. Dont delay.
Get second molar treated if possible and get 1st molar treated as advised. For second molar rct if possible or go for extraction of tooth.
In m2-rct seem to be indicated, which takes time n is a long procedure in m1-there is a small cavity, which can be filled up easily.
Hello! it may be a decay, if you are facing with sensitivity problem, decay might be in outer layer, so you can go for filling but if it is a pain you need to take an x-ray and find out how deep it went and you can go for the treatment accordingly.
M2 may be extracted n m1 can be saved.
Please follow it dentist advice as the first one needs only filling and the second requires rct and cap.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.