Sir, I had a dense sludge in gall bladder. Is the operation only way for it or it can cured with medicine?

No, Gallbladder sludge/stones can be cleansed using medicines only. Gallbladder sludge should be removed using medicines only, there is no need to undergo surgery or operations you can connect with and I can provide you with treatment by which you can get cured with our medicines only. The medicines are combination of herbal and homeopathic only. I will suggest you to avoid surgery there is no need of it. You need to take medicines that can help in removing them naturally such as our medicines combination of herbal and homeo that will help in removing stones. Gall bladder gets diseased due to an unhealthy diet and lifestyle. This leads to an imbalance of the acid-alkali balance in the body which causes the cholesterol to precipitate in the gall bladder leading to stone formation. Over time, these may get infected and lead to an acute inflammation, pain, fever etc. A stone may move ahead into a narrow passage or the duct and get stuck leading to severe agony. The safest and way that should be used to remove gallbladder sludge or gallstones is remove it naturally, not just remove sludge from gallbladder but also remove the cause of it.