Actually my face is not much black but when I go to village or outside it affect on my face so which face wash and cream or any product I used to my face skin maintain White or Glowing and looking white fresh ness please give best products names.

Actually my face is not much black but when I go to villa...
hello apply this mask Potato and Raw Milk: Grind one potato and squeeze to get juice. Add equal amount of raw milk in potato juice and mix this solution. Apply and massage this mixture on the tanned skin area. Leave it for few minutes and wash with normal water.
Use a salicylic acid/ glycolic acid based face wash. Get your comedones extracted regularly. Use a water based moisturizer, even oily skin needs hydration. scrub your face two times in week. Use a mud mask weekly. Take salicylic acid or glycolic acid peels every fifteen days or month to improve skin texture, control acne and reduce scars and marks. Take a well balanced nutritious diet and exercise daily. Avoid face massages or application of greasy cosmetics and oils.