Sir'How do I clear my teeth and I smell my mouth and how to clean my yellow teeth.

Sir'How do I clear my teeth and I smell my mouth and how ...
Home remedies are not long lasting and also very damaging to tooth enamel. Please visit a nearby dentist, get a professional cleaning and polishing done and a proper remedy for yellow teeth.
Get your scaling done and start clohex plus mouthwash.
Hello lybrate-user, follow these steps for bright and healthy smile. 1. Visit your dentist for cleaning your teeth once in a year 2. Rinse your mouth with non alcoholic mouth wash twice daily 3. Apply and massage with hexigel on your gums twice daily for a week. 4.brush twice with fluoridated toothpaste and do tongue cleaning. 5 drink 10-12 glasses of water per days 6. Cut down any habits if you have. Take care.
Get scaling done from a dentist.
Hello.- Visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with back side of our brush. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Get scaling and polishing done.