Dr I have a cavity in one tooth and partly affected other tooth Dr. Said for root-canal or remove the teeth please suggest me which is the best method ?

Dr I have a cavity in one tooth and partly affected other...
Root canal is only the way to save your tooth. It is safe also. You should go for it.
Preserving the tooth by root canal treatment is always better than removing the tooth. Nothing can substitute our natural teeth. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
If it is beyond treatment, it is wise to get extraction done and get the other one filled.
If root canal is possible then you should definitely go for it.