Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My fasting sugar 135 and Pp 150 Checked by glucometer. How to control provide Diet chart.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user you are a cade of fasting Hyperglycemia. Most probably you are obese .if so please decrease weight by exercise and diet control. Take small frequent meal. Take full plate salad before each of Three meals. Take fruits in between meal. Brisk walking daily .More ask on line.
9 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.