Hi. I am 28 years old and have a 5 months and 19 days old baby. I have a cavity in wisdom tooth and during my pregnancy doctor advised to extract that. Could you please advise when should I extract that. I am worried because I have 5 months old baby.

Hi. I am 28 years old and have a 5 months and 19 days old...
When the baby stops breastfeeding, you can undergo extraction safely. It's better not to get it done if you are breastfeeding because the antibiotics you have to take will pass on to the baby through breastmilk.
U can extend it for 2 3 months more if u can sustain it.but don't extend more
Follow the advice of your dentist. Tooth extraction has nothing to do with baby rearing.
Mother can undergo treatment for her illness and still can continue to brestfeed the child without worrying.