I am 20 years old. My skin colour is black and very dry also. Which cream or medicine are the most helpful for me to getting a fair and glowing face.

I am 20 years old. My skin colour is black and very dry a...
The key to achieve and maintain a glowing skin is healthy lifestyle, proper diet with adequate antioxidants and vitamins, stress management and exercise that suits your BMI. Medical supplements, skin lightening creams, regular use of sunscreen and External treatments like peels and lasers can help in removing the tan and rejuvenating skin. Take special precaution in summer, reapply sunscreen every 2-3 hours and moisturiser at night.you can use ultrawyte cream twice daily.
Dear patient take -Amla and alovera with kayakalp vati 2 Daily morning empty stomach and eveneing - And apply swarnkanti cream patnjali with suandrya face wash - Drink 3-4 liter water in a day -Avoid oily and fast food -And also avoid highly sun light and - follow our diet chart and consult online for better result Consult online.
Take a ripe tomato, mash it and add a few drops of lemon juice to it. Apply it and watch your skin tone lighten gradually. Another great way to make oily skin fair is to apply a mixture of milk powder, papaya, honey and milk to your face.