I have yellow and brown stain on my teeth and somewhere black dots on the middle of the teeth I want clear all the problem. Kindly help.

I have yellow and brown stain on my teeth and somewhere b...
You can get a tooth cleaning done or a bleaching.
The yellow and brown stains can be removed easily by cleaning and polishing if the teeth done by the dentist. For the black dots, if it cavity, then you need to get filings by the dentist. Variety of filling materials are available in market today.
Start brushing after each meal, get scaling done from a dentist and your problem shall be solved.
Get a good quality zirconia crown.
Scaling is most for you .vist near denist.
Kindly get scaling done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. Those black dots can be caries which you need to get removed and filled.