Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Sir, my friend is going to marriage soon. He wants to know that the girl is virgin or not. How to check girls virginity?

Sir, my friend is going to marriage soon. He wants to kno...
Must avoid such thinking in modern world. There is no way insted believe in one another with respect is important.
In a Virgin girl, a small covering membrane over vagina is present, called hymen. There will be bleeding after first sex.
Dear user. In Indian context, loosing virginity is breaking of the HYMN. The hymen is a membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia, and is similar in structure to the vagina. The hymen does not seem to have a specific physiological function or purpose. The hymn could break due to cycling, stretching exercises, swimming etc. Therefore, don't worry. Take care.