Any exercise leads to my knee pain I am only 32 What should b done for weight loss as walking empty stomach in morning is not possible for me I do take walk in afternoon for half hour. Weight is increase from 69 to 75 really worried now .Any exercise or even sitting for yoga knees pain starts or else there is no knees pain .Now pain has so in my foot part.

Any exercise leads to my knee pain I am only 32
What shou...
Hello lybrate-user, it is ok if you cannot walk empty stomach in the morning. But you should then walk in the afternoon or evening time, atleast for 30 -45 minutes. Also restrict your carbohydrate intake like rotis, rice (once a week, in lunch only), breads, aloo, fried foods. For knee pain, you should increase your calcium intake - have milk, curd, paneer, soybean, pulses (dals), green leafy vegetables, oatmeals. Restrict sugar, sweets, fried foods. Have lots of salad, fruits, vegetables. Drink water - 10 -12 glasses daily. You can also join our telephonic weight loss programs where we will plan your daily diet according to your food habits & lifestyle.