How to my teeth white and shiny my teeth is yellow due to many reason how to white again?

How to my teeth white and shiny my teeth is yellow due to...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Start brushing after each meal and get a scaling done from a dentist.
Regular brushing and rinsing the mouth. Visit a dentist. Cleaning the teeth and polishing will help. If you are still unhappy with the colour of your teeth, bleaching the teeth may also be an option. Now a days, bleaching kits are also available for home.
Brushing, professional cleaning, whitening treatments and veneers should be your go-to solutions for yellow teeth. Thoroughly brushing your teeth twice a day to prevent yellow surface stains is a must. When it comes to stains on the enamel, however, prevention is better than the cure. Don't smoke, and limit your consumption of foods and drinks that cause yellowing themselves. Ultimately, rinse out your mouth with water after eating or drinking them.
Hello lybrate-user, there are ways your can again have white and bright smile with the help pf your dentist those are scaling, bleaching,veeners, crown, esthetic filling visit your dentist for the best treatment option. Take care.
Kindly use WHITE O SPARK toothpaste.
Hello Lybrate user, whitening of teeth can be done by scaling n polishing. You can also use whitening toothpastes also. Brush twice daily n use mouthwash, dental floss etc.