Im paining from middle of the front teeth what can I do if there is any solution.

Im paining from middle of the front teeth what can I do i...
If there is pain in the midline of antrior teeth then possible causes commonly seen are: 1. Food impaction due to periodontal problem or otherwise. 2. Carious tooth and pulp infection. 3. Traumatic anterior bite. At home wat you can do is try the waxed floss available at chemist and clean the area between the teeth. If it does not work, consult your dental surgeon at the earliest for treatment of the condition. Thanks.
Go for rct.
Dental pain is not something you can treat by your own. Sometimes when pain subsided it may recur with more severity. You please visit a dentist, get a small xray done for concerned tooth and then treatment accordingly. THANK YOU.

Nearby Doctors

RECOMMENDED HEALTH PACKAGES