Lybrate Mini logo
Lybrate for
Android icon App store icon
Ask FREE Question Ask FREE Question to Health Experts

I have a serious pain in mouth due to mouth ulcer, already taken b complex capsule. Any suggestions pls to get relief soon.

I have a serious pain in mouth due to mouth ulcer, alread...
kindly apply turbocort paste or if possible send me the mouth picture
Mouth ulcers can be due to many factors. If there is some cheek bite or anything eaten which was sharp. Ulcers can happen if you have upset stomach or acidity. Do visit a dentist first and if you don't have any issues with your teeth then your physician.
Take multivitamin tablet a to z once daily after meal for 15 days, it should help u, in case the ulcer lasts for more then 3 weeks den visit a nearby dentist & get it diagnosed. For any more query or treatment visit us today. Dr. Ratnika Agarwal, Dental Surgeon/Owner of Smile Up Dental Care & Implant Center ,PUNE. We offer Dental and cosmetic treatments for all age group. Please consult our team of experienced doctors to help you with cost and period for the treatment suitable. You can book appointment with us online on Just dial and Practo or call or whatsapp us directly.
Apply mucopain ointment locally on the ulcer thrice daily. It will take some time for the ulcer to heal naturally.
Use tab folvite and apply kenacot gel.
Apply clenora gel twice daily for few days, avoid spicy food.
You can apply "mucopain" ointment. This will provide relief as it is a mild anesthetic agent. Also please continue taking b complex capsule or can take folvite tablet. Also increase water intake.

Nearby Doctors

RECOMMENDED HEALTH PACKAGES