Hello sir I am 28 age my problem is bad breath and washroom smell I had treatment at dental and normal hospital but my problem is not solved.

Hello sir I am 28 age my problem is bad breath and washro...
You must rule out other possible dental infections and adjoining structures.
Hello. Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. •If your bad breath is caused by a gastrointestinal problem, such as an H. Pylori infection or gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD), you may be referred to a gastroenterologist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water add fiber to your diet.
Get scaling done from a dentist.

Nearby Doctors

RECOMMENDED HEALTH PACKAGES