What is the symptoms of pyria. I am having gum problem and also bad smell in mouth.

What is the symptoms of pyria. I am having gum problem an...
Keep in consideration that plaque can form on teeth as quickly as four hours after you brush. Since bacteria and plaque are the main causes of this condition, the best method of prevention of pyorrhea or any periodontal condition is implementing a good oral hygiene program. Brush your teeth twice a day Gargle twice a day Floss every day Don’t use tobacco products Visit the dentist routinely for a check-up and professional cleaning (recommended every 6 months). Professional teeth cleaning from your dentist every 6 months. Your dentist may recommend a deep cleaning (root planning and scaling). Root planning gets rid of the rough spots on the tooth root where the bacteria gather.
Blunting of gums, bleeding gums, deposits on the teeth and under the gums, pus on the gums, root exposure, mobility of the tooth are step by step deterioration of gum disease.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.

Nearby Doctors

RECOMMENDED HEALTH PACKAGES