Hi I have back pain and these days I was feeling wormity when I sit the cap and my appetite is not gud I'm also married always I have headache and body pain Dr. what, s that meaning.

Hi I have back pain and these days I was feeling wormity ...
Hello, You are suffering from gastritis causing back pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, headache & body ache. Tk, plenty of water hydrate your body. Your diet be easily digestible in time to avoid your gastric disorder. Go for a walk in the morning. Go for meditation to reduce your stress. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Carbo veg 200-6 pills, thrice. Avoid, junk food news caffeine. Tk care.