I have been suffering from teeth grinding in the night. As soon as I slept, I started grinding my teeth till I wake up from sleep, I have consulted so many Dentist but I have not been properly diagnosed, they told me it is due to stress and tension, not curable but I don't feel any stress, Please advise if there is Amy remedy.

I have been suffering from teeth grinding in the night. A...
Mainly Stress & tension causes tooth grinding in night.. try to decrease your tension.. because of tooth grinding common problem is tooth attrition.. to prevent tooth attrition & to stop a noice of tooth grinding you can Use " Night Guard" tooth appliances..
There are several cause for your problem (nocturnal bruxism) and stress is one of them. Now instead of discussing those complex medical terms like occlusal disharmony, functional disharmony TMJ dysfunction etc. Here is the solution, you meet a dentist and get a night guard fabricated. You must be aware of your other general body problems like diabetes, hypertension, liver or kidney related problems which can contributes to your night grinding habit. Once actual problem is not diagnosed it can only be prevented by night guards. For further details you can connect with us. THANK YOU.

Nearby Doctors

RECOMMENDED HEALTH PACKAGES