I am 33 year male. I smoke occasionally. But I feel pain in the left side of chest. What is the reason for that? How Saviour is this issue? Is there any test should I conduct for lungs & heart.

I am 33 year male. I smoke occasionally. But I feel pain ...
Dear user. I can understand. Don't panic. There could be many reasons for your chest pain. But to be sure and for your relief, do consult a doctor. Tobacco is addictive. Cigarette also contains 4000+ carcinogenic chemicals other than nicotine. Smoking can affect your mouth, throat, lungs, heart, stomach and brain in many ways. Cancer is one among the potential diseases smoking can cause. The best method is to leave it and continue with your will power. There are other methods like Nicotine Replacement therapy and pharmacotherapy combined. Nicotine chewing gums too help as an alternative for cigarettes. But still you will need will power. You may consult a physician or deaddiction therapist or a rehabilitation facility for further advice. You can also opt for online deaddiction therapy. Take care.