I have teeth issues they are not in lines. One front and another behind. Please tell what I have to do.

I have teeth issues they are not in lines. One front and ...
Dear Lybrate user, you may consult an orthodontist (Braces specialist) for this issue. The dentist can properly guide you for the best options available for you as per your age and the intensity of problem. But do think seriously about getting the treatment done as misaligned teeth also serve as the sites for increase plaque and calculus deposition. At times, minor malpositioning of teeth can be corrected by simply modifying your smile using tooth coloured materials. (Veneers and composites) Visit your dentist for a detailed checkup and accurate opinion.
You need to visit an expert dentist (orthodontist) and it may take 1 - 1 & half year to completely resolve your problem that is malalinged teeth. It is costly treatment any may vary at large. Around 20 to 60 k.
Hello Lybrate user, the problem you are facing is malaligned teeth. You should visit an orthodontist for this. The time period for treatment is 1-1.5 years or may be corrected in 6 months, depends on your oral condition. Now a days, lingual braces are also available, means they will be put on back side of the teeth, so no problem from esthetic point of view n you can continue your smile with hidden procedure.
Tour teeth requires orthodontic treatment which can only be done under dentist. Take an OPG and Visit your dentist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. Take care.