Please tell Which test is to be done by him My problem is less erection Quick sperm ejection ejaculation time 5-10 sec And How much treatment cost. please reply.

Please tell 
Which test is to be done by him My problem i...
Dear Lybrate user the problem you are facing is a very common one. So do not worry about everyother guy experiences this. If you go for homeopathy you will see quick results and also the treatment will be pocket friendly. For instance you can take acid phos 200 thrice daily for 15 days. Take care.
Please tell 
Sex therapy: when you think you r about to come, just stop moving and ask your partner to stop moving as well and stay still for 30 seconds. In 70%, these technique works. Other technique is to ask the partner to squeeze the glans penis with thumb and finger tightly just when you think you r about to come. This will prevent you from ejaculating. If it doesn't help consult a doctor.