I have a cavity in tooth. I have been using senquel toothpaste to prevent pain. But recently pain has started again. Any suggestions.

I have a cavity in tooth. I have been using senquel tooth...
It's not the tt consult a dentist get filling done you may require rct and cap.
Hello There is a possibility that your cavity might have deepen. Consult your nearest dentist as soon as possible. Concerning dentist may also take a X-Ray to determine the depth of cavity, if the cavity is deep you may require root canal treatment. If your dentist believes that is the best treatment for you, go with it without further delay to put an end to your sufferings.
Hi, please visit a dentist for check and examination. You might need an xray of the tooth. After diagnosis only treatment can be decided.
Toothpaste does not give your permanent pain relief if you if any particular tooth is paining and take an xray show your dentist to rule out exact diagnosis and treatment for pain tour start with hyphanac p (1-0-1) for 3 days and novomox lb (1-0-1) for 3 days.
Visit a dentist at the earliest. Toothpaste won't help you relieve the pain. You need to get proper treatment for your cavity.
The toothpaste will never fill or restore your cavity, kindly get your tooth restored or get an x-ray done as according to me you might require an RCT for that tooth.